Covid-19: Holstein Friesian NZ operations
Holstein Friesian NZ has temporarily closed its Hamilton office for the duration of New Zealand’s Covid-19 Level 4 lockdown.
Holstein Friesian NZ staff are now working from home and will continue to deliver services to our members and clients.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- General Manager – Cherilyn Watson on 021 702 172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Officer – Amelia Griffin on 021 411 341 or 07 839 9957 or email@example.com
- Breed Services Administrator – Sharon Goldsbury on 021 837 456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Manager – Brad Markham on 027 282 5221 or email@example.com
- Project Administrator – Helen Henderson on 021 089 24976 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office phone line 07 839 9957 has been diverted to our field officer Amelia Griffin’s mobile.
Thank you for your continued support of Holstein Friesian NZ.
We wish you and your family well as we all find our way forward in this very challenging new environment.