Holstein Friesian NZ is looking for a part time office administrator to join our small team based in Hamilton.
This is a diverse role that requires someone who can answer our inbound calls and assist with general office administration. To be successful the applicants will have a strong work ethic, great time management skills, and the ability support the other staff.
Duties will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Pedigree animal registrations
- Black & White Youth programme administration
- TOP/Classification support
- General administration tasks
- Office stationary & office supplies
The successful applicant will ideally have dairy industry experience and be a team player who can hit the ground running.
The applicant should:
- Be at ease on the telephone
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- A fast learner
- Be a NZ resident or have a NZ work permit
- Clear spoken English is a must
Along with the above they will be confident, personable individual who is able to fit into a small team.
This position will be for approximately 20 hours per week and with mostly flexible hours (must be available to work Monday’s) to suit the successful applicant. It may well suit a person returning to the work force or someone looking to work between school hours, although there will be some requirement to work school holidays.
To apply for this position please email your application to the General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday, 27 September 2019.